The proceedings of LTD-18 will be published as a Special Issue of the Journal of Low Temperature Physics and available online and as a hard copy by request. Free access to the complete issue upon publication will be provided for a period of two months.
The deadline for manuscript submission is:
best August 4th (latest August 20th)
Papers should not exceed 6 pages for contributed oral and poster presentations or 8 pages for invited presentations. There is no page limit for reviews. Front matter, figures and references are included in these page limits. However, the reference list is not included.
The manuscripts should be submitted as LaTeX or Microsoft Word files. Please use either the Word or LaTeX templates that you can download below.
Please use the templates provided, which also show examples of figures that satisfy the standards of the Journal, to prepare the manuscript. Figures in color will be published in color at JLTP online at no charge. Authors should begin the caption of each colored figure with: (color online). However, figures will be by default printed in grayscale for the JLTP hard copy issue. Upon request by the authors, figures can also be printed in color in the hard copy, at extra costs to the authors.
To submit the proceedings, please read the following instructions
1) go to the JLTP homepage
2) select Manuscript Submission in the menu at the bottom of the page to enter the Editorial Manager
3) enter as Author Login using username and password (generate a new account if you need) or login via ORCID
4) proceed selecting Submit New Manuscript
5) next is Select Article Type: select the option S.I.: LTD18 which is the Special Issue for LTD-18
6) from then on it should be self-explanatory